Monday, January 5, 2009

Family!


Today Micah is 10 months old! I was thinking about him off and on all day and wishing that he had been here already for our family photo. This Christmas, we were ALL able to be together, with our families and he was the only one missing. :( I have 6 sisters and 1 brother. Four of us are married with children of our own. We are a very close family and we have so much fun together. I cannot wait for Micah to join the mix! He already has 3 cousins who are a couple years older, he has one cousin who is 11 months older, and another cousin who is 3 months younger, and then another who is 6 months younger...and that is just my side of the family! It's awesome knowing that Micah will be in the next family photo! Happy 10 month birthday, Micah!

7 comments:

ColleenC said...

Oh my goodness, I can only imagine how much fun Micah will have with those cousins! I grew up with 18 cousins and it was great!

Hoping you hear soon! Happy 10 months Micah!

Amy said...

Happy 10 months to Micah! Wow - I can't imagine having such a big family! I only have one brother and he is not married yet. I can't wait to see Micah in the pic either :).

Julie & Patrick said...

Wow!!! All those built-in playmates, just waiting to play with Micah!

How fun.
:) Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

Someday he will look at the photo, and know how much he is loved as you tell him how badly you wanted him to be in the picture too. My husband is one of 7 too. :o)
-- Nancy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Happy 10 months to Micah!! I think it is great that your family is so close with having so many members....that is not that common. My husband is 1 of nine children. I was amazed when I first met him and he told me how big his family was, because I only have one brother. WOW, Micah is going to have so much fun with all his cousins. Looks like he has a huge loving extended family to come home to. How exciting that by next Christmas Micah will join this wonderful family photo!

April :-)

Pam said...

Happy 10 Months to Micah! Come home soon baby boy, your family misses you!

The Labontes said...

Big families are wonderful. Can't wait to see Micah right in the middle of all of that love!
Kristy