Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Stories From India"


I just wanted to post a picture of the new book I am ordering for my kiddos! In preparation for Micah's arrival, we are all trying to learn a little more about India and it's culture! This book is an Usborne book and so far I have loved every one that I have gotten. They are beautifully illustrated and educational children's books. I am excited to get my copy and read it with my kiddos.

The description of the book says, "Enter a magical world of monkey gods, brave heros, 10-headed monsters, and clever animals. Their antics are brought to life in these engaging retellings of traditional Indian tales."

Of course I do not believe in monkey gods and 10-headed monsters, but it should be a fun way to start getting some of that colorful Indian heritage into our lives. :)

2 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Candace,The cover of the book looks pretty cute.I might just have to check out that website.Gidget

Amy said...

I agree - the front cover is so cute! I will have to look into it too.