Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tired Mommy!

Ok. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted last, but then again I can. Believe it or not, Micah's ear did not clear up with the first antibiotic, so we did a second round. That makes 20 days on an antibiotic. He finished his last dose on Tuesday, then Thursday we left home for a couple of weeks to visit my parents so that they could meet Micah for the first time. Friday night, on the road, he came down with a virus of some sort and today is the first day he seems to feel halfway like himself. Let's then add to the mix that our 4 year old son stuck a little red bead up his nose which has taken us two days to dislodge! Fun times for Mommy!

I do have some new pictures, but since I cannot access my laptop here, I will have to wait and post them next week when we get home. The blogging for me is so theraputic. I hope that it is not another month before I get a chance to post again. :)

3 comments:

The Labontes said...

Oh, my gosh! What adventures you've had. Somehow we've escaped things lodged in noses thus far. Sick kiddos are the worst though - so hard for Mommies to see.

Hope everyone is healthy soon,
Kristy

Julie & Patrick said...

It is never fun to have sick kiddos. We went through the same kind of one-thing-after-another with Devi when we brought her home too, but after a few months of it she has been healthy as a horse since. I guess that is something to look forward too.

Red beads...on my!!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

I can remember my little brother sticking pebbles up his nose (that had to be removed at the dr.'s office!). Beads are a better choice -- smoother, at least!

You've been through the wringer this past month! Hang in there . . . you must feel pulled in a thousand different directions (or at least four). Hope things settle down a little and Micah feels well soon.

Hugs to you,
Nancy