Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun out West!




Just wanted to post a few of my favorite photos from our trip out West to visit my parents.  Micah had such a fun time.  We went to my grandparents farm where Micah and Daddy got to swing on the same swing that I used as a little girl!  Aunt "NiNi" got to come meet Micah while we were there and of course my kids love her to pieces!  We also got to go the the playground of my old elementary school so the kids could play, and then of course was the trampoline in Nana and Papa's backyard!  So many fun, new things to do for our little boy!

5 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Micah is such a cute little boy and he sure has lots of hair considering he has already had his first haircut!:) All the kids look so happy together. Gidget:)

Sara said...

He sure seems so happy! What fun times!

Peter and Nancy said...

I need some lessons on how you get all your kids to a.) look at the camera, and b.) smile, at the SAME time! We always seem to have one daydreamer or one goofball in every photo. :o)

Your family is thriving together! The swing legacy is so sweet.
-- Nancy

Jeff and Leslie said...

How cute! Just found your blog and am looking forward to reading it!

Amy said...

I agree with Nancy - great pics! You have a beautiful family :)