Monday, July 27, 2009

Amusement Park!


Well, we had our first trip to a small amusement park near our home.  It all went well and the kids loved it.  It was our trial run-thru for Disney next year. ;)  David got to ride the roller coasters with the girls and I got to ride the kiddy rides with the boys!  That's ok with me though since I get sick on a swing. :)

Thank you to all those who responded to my last post.  It is comforting to know that Micah is not the Energizer Bunny, but just a normal little boy doing what little boys do!  After reading your comments and talking about them, we realized that we had not gotten to experience what a little boy was really like since our son, Nathan, was a very sick little boy till he was about 2 1/2.  I am excited that our boys will have the chance to be at home together for one more year as the girls head off to school.

3 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Sooo cute -- we have a similar amusement park near us that has lots of rides for younger kids. We will be headed there later this summer, I think. I think it's so neat that you'll be able to see what two boys are like together, after the fun of having two daughters. My sons are 19 mo. apart, and are each others' best buddies. What was your older son sick with when he was little (if you don't mind sharing on the blog)?
-- Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Looks like so much fun! How fun that the boys will get some bonding time all to themselves. I'm sure they'll become the best of buddies!!

Julie R

Amy said...

Love the pics! I am sure your boys will be best buds :) So cute!