Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Watched Pot!

"A watched pot never boils." I used to hear this a lot growing up. It is exactly how I feel right now waiting for news on the certification renewal paperwork from ISRC in India. It is so close because we know that the requirements for recertification have been completed and we are just waiting on the official paperwork to arrive so that things can get moving again...the water is on, but it's just not coming to a boil! It is so nervewracking...and to quit watching the pot (or the computer) for any news is much easier said than done. :)

I am in Colorado for the next week and a half visiting my family. All of my sisters are here (7 of us) and all of our children. I am loving watching all the kids play together and it is helping to keep me distracted for a while, but every now and then I think, "Wow! I can't wait until next year when my little one from India will be here with all of our other kids to join in all the love and chaos!"

No comments: