Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beginning to Boil!

How funny. This morning I write about waiting and waiting for news and this afternoon good news arrives!

ISRC in India has received their certification papers from CARA, the central adoption agency in India! My pot is beginning to boil! :) It will still be a while for everything to trickle down the line to those of us waiting, but at least the ball is rolling again! Yeah! Hopefully over the next couple of months we will begin moving up the waiting list. I am so excited for those who already have their referrals and are so close to being able to bring home their children. I pray the Lord allows them to be united with their forever families quickly!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Just don't get like me and have my cell phone alert me whenever Jynger or Tami would email. LOL!!

Amy said...

Yay! Hmmm, Pam that is a cool idea ;).

Fenwick 5 said...

We are so excited also about movement coming up in the near future.Just the thought of progress is great. Back from Florida,had a nice time. Thinking of changes in our family is exciting. I hope you had a great time visiting with your family. Gidget

Peter and Nancy said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see the referrals coming . . .
-- Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Boiling is a good thing! Can't wait to share in your good news when it comes.

Julie R