Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another referral closer...now #7!




Another family has accepted a referral, so we have moved up to #7 on the list! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :) It gives me butterflies in my stomach knowing that we are getting closer. I realize we will probably still have a while...but God's timing is not our own. :) I would love to have a referral before Thanksgiving since everything in India shuts down in November and December for their holidays. We were initially told it could be 5-6 months for a referral and then it changed to 8-10 months. December will mark the 8th month for us on the list, so...we will just continue praying that everything will continue to move forward. In the meantime, I will just sit back and relish #7 for a while and watch with anticipation those families who have finally received their referrals and have begun their wait on the paperwork trail in India.



3 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Wow! You really moved up a ton this week! Hurray!!! I truly hope your referral comes SOON. I'll join you in prayer that it would be before Christmas.

:)Kristi W.

Fenwick 5 said...

That is terrific,so I guess that means we have moved up a notch.So excited for you and all of us.Anything is possible,you could very well get your referral before christmas....Gidget

Peter and Nancy said...

Hooray for #7! I will pray for the timing of your referral -- we got stuck waiting on the Nov. holidays before we could travel. So, we feel your pain! We are excited for your family . . .
-- Nancy and crew