Thursday, May 1, 2008

On the list!

Yeah! I got an e-mail today and we are on the list for a referral! I do not know what number we are yet since I won't be notified officially until our dossier is processed, but from what I have been reading on our forum, I'm thinking anywhere from #12 - #16 maybe. It feels amazing to finally know that we will be moving up a list slowly but surely until we receive our referral for our little boy. No more paperwork holding up that part of the process at least.

Somehow getting on the list makes it seem a little more real to me. I guess it is similar to when I had my biological children...it didn't quite seem real until I heard the heartbeat for the first time. I guess when we finally get a referral picture maybe it will be like seeing our baby on the ultrasound for the first time. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats! Waiting with you!

Amy (#6 on the list)