Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bwover!

We don't want to focus each day on the "waiting" since it is going to be a while, but we do want to use the time to prepare our other children for a new family member. We have just begun to mention to my 3 year old that he might be getting a new little brother who will be sharing his room. "He not share my toys, " was the first response that we got. :) The next morning, he came into the kitchen and said, "where's my bwover...he not come last night?" He has mentioned it a couple of times since then too. He told a total stranger in the store this week that, "I don't know where my bwover is!" It might have been a little too soon to broach the subject with a 3 year old, but we talk about it with the girls and wanted to share it with him too. I guess when it gets a little bit closer and we actually put another bed in his room, etc., it will get a little bit more real. :)

2 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Too cute! I love their little minds at that age. My boys used to pray every night before Daya came home asking God to "help the tigers not to get my baby sister". If she's in India she must be in danger of a tiger attack, right? They watched The Jungle Book one too many times I think. :)

Kristi W. (from Dillon forum)

Amy said...

Aww! That is so cute! I am sure he will be a great brother!