Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finalization Date Set!

Well, my little man is oblivious to it all, but we have been continuing the paper trail and we have finally been given a court date to finalize the adoption. It will take place on the morning of September 15! I will be sure to post pics of that day!

On another note, I am continually amazed at how little people know about adoption. Of course, I was once there myself, so I am taking great delight in sharing our story. I've gotten to share it twice this week...once to a pastor in Starbucks and once in Walmart to a former student of my husbands. We have some friends who have asked us to dinner next week just to talk about adoption since they are interested in beginning the process! I just love it! Little does this little boy know how many lives his story might touch. :)

5 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Congrats on the adoption day date,can't wait to see pictures! He is such a sweetie. Gidget:0)

this One's for the girls said...

I love the photo! I think I like food too much to fall asleep at the table . . . :o)

Congratulations on the court date, and on taking advantage of every opportunity to share the joys (and other realities!) of adoption.

Cheers,
Nancy

The Labontes said...

How wonderful to be able to spread the word about the miracle of adoption. Congrats on a court date - hope it goes well.

Julie & Patrick said...

Two tired for even just two more pretzels!! Very cute.

congrats on the finalization date and the opportunity to share your wonderful journey.

Julie R

MVB Children's Ministry said...

I love this picture!!