Monday, March 29, 2010

S.S. #

Today we got Micah's social security number! I am so thankful that God worked this one out. I made a trip to our local office once and my husband went once. I was going to try to go out there again tomorrow if it did not come today. It feels so nice to have it. I did not worry about my other kids and their numbers, but Micah's case is a little different and I just want to make sure that everything is taken care of and made official. Now, we just sit back and wait for USCIS (immigration) to finalize his US Citizenship. We have been told that this process could take 12-18 months, so don't expect to hear that news anytime soon. :)

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Great news! I hope you hear about finalization soon, too -- every "official" step is so satisfying to check off. :o)
Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

These little details seem so silly at this point, with him home, settled and thriving! We were told 12-18 months too, but it only took about 3 or 4 I think. I hope everything goes smoothly for you too.

Julie R