Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Micah Mouse!"




My little "Micah Mouse!" Such a cutie! The first thing he says every morning when he wakes up is, "Milk, cewal (cereal), Mickey!" He wants his milk, his Honeynut Cheerios, and his Mickey cartoons! So, it was not a tough decision when it came to choosing our party theme for his second birthday! His next favorite thing right now is chocowit! He asks for it all day long. So, dark chocolate cupcakes made the perfect birthday cake. All I heard all day long after I made the cupcakes in the morning was, "Mickey? Chocowit? Mine?"

This first year home, Micah has brought us so much joy! I cannot wait to see what this next year holds!

4 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

He is such a cute boy -- and I just love that Mickey is almost as tall as Micah. :o) Any of those cupcakes left over??
Nancy

The Labontes said...

Sounds like the perfect party! What a cute little Mickey :)
The boy has good taste - our Mason won't touch chocolate anything!
Kristy

edi said...

Sometimes as parents we can not wait for the development of our children, and we've become parents sometimes want to be kids!

theheartofachild said...

Candice,
What size men's t-shirt would you want. I don't have any extra, but the youth order got messed up and he has to send me some more. Email your size ASAP and I'll see if it is still possible!
THanks,
Jenny
jennifer@theheartofachildlc.com