Thursday, November 5, 2009

Picture Perfect!


Micah is 20 months old today! I can't believe that in a couple of months he will be turning 2! Time has flown by so quickly. I got these school pics of the boys today and cannot believe how much Micah has changed in such a short time. I'm glad to have this sweet picture of the boys loving on each other. I'll try to look at it every time they are fighting! :)

My nephew recently told my sister as they were driving home in the car that the wanted a little brown-faced brother like Nathan has! :) I'm sure at times Nay Nay (as Micah calls him) might be willing to send Micah to live with his cousin for a while, but overall, they love each other dearly. I have so much to be grateful for this holiday season and these 2 little boys are at the top of my list!

6 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Oh my goodness,they are two peas in a pod. They get cuter every picture:)I know u are such a proud mamma. Gidget

Peter and Nancy said...

Super cute pictures! I wonder if it works that way for every family . . . Anya Rashi and my youngest son are either best buddies, laughing hysterically, or they're completely annoying to each other. :o) Please know that I share the madness!
Nancy

jasonliberty said...

Such sweet handsome little boys!!! Love the pictures they are adorable. I'm also loving the nephew story :-) Out of the mouths of babes!

Liberty

Julie & Patrick said...

Awww....warms one's heart!
Micah has changed and grown so much!!

Julie R

The Pfeiffer Family said...

These are great pictures. I can't believe how much Micah has grown! They are both adorable. I like how you said you will look at this picture when they are fighting :-)

April :-)

The Labontes said...

They look absolutely precious together. My Myles and Max Rup are very close as well. I love watching their relationship!
Kristy