Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Micah's Coming Home Story!

Well, I am finally getting around to posting a video on my blog. This is a link to the awesome video my friend Ruth made for us from our video we took in India. It's just a couple minutes long and we showed it on the Sunday morning that we did Micah's baby dedication. I hope to add to it in the future as well as putting some more video on here that my brother-in-law did, but for now, you can click here for a quick glimpse of Micah's Coming Home Story!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Candice! *sniff sniff* Thank you for sharing this with us! We all need a good dose of ISRC Days every now and then. :)
Micah is too cute, and I love him giving his Daddy "five". That is too cute. Love it.

Tim said...

Thanks for posting this. I needed it this morning! :) - Traci G. (We should receive word in a couple of hours if we can travel!)

Fenwick 5 said...

That video was just awesome...can u believe that wonderful miracle,I can and I can't wait till we go get Maiya,of course we need her call first...so until then,we love life and wait. Gidg:0)

Peter and Nancy said...

Beautiful! What a mellow little guy (ha! I bet you feel like he never stops moving now!). This is just wonderful -- thanks for posting it.
-- Nancy

The Labontes said...

What an amazing glimpse of your first moments together as a family! I cannot wait to step foot in that building again! A feeling like no other.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Kristy