Friday, May 8, 2009

India Bloggers

Just after we came home from India with Micah, Compassion International took a mission team to Kolkata.  I wish so desperately that I could have gone with them, but there was no way to leave Micah after just arriving home.  To be honest, I'm not sure I would have returned right away anyway.  The emotions and memories were still too near the surface for me.  

Recently, a friend of mine and fellow adoptive mom, let me know that Beth Moore's (an incredible Bible Teacher and speaker) daughter was in India on that trip with Compassion and that she was blogging about her trip on her mom's site.  I have checked out her posts and they are great!  Reading them brought back some memories and made me cry.  You can read about her experiences on the India trip at lproof.org.   

Sean Groves, a singer, songwriter, was also on the same India trip and is a huge supporter of Compassion's ministry.  I am very excited that he will be at our church this month doing a concert and promoting Compassion.  I can't wait!


1 comment:

Kristi W. said...

I love it that India is getting all of this attention!!! I didn't realize Beth Moore's daughter was on that trip, too. Thanks for the link!

Happy Mother's Day!!!