Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My precious 8 month old boy!




Wow! Look at my beautiful baby boy! He turns 8 months old tomorrow. We got these new pictures today from my friend Kristi who is in India right now picking up her baby girl, Shaili! What a killer smile! :) Words cannot express how much I would love to pick him up right now and give him a big hug! Kristi said that she picked him up and gave him a few snuggles for me. I want to cry from happiness to know he is mine, from longing to hold him in my arms, from sadness to know the grieving process he will go through when we first pick him up and from joy to know that God loves him more than I ever could and will be faithful as He brings our little boy home.

12 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful little Micah!!! Can the world handle both of them??? LOl!

ColleenC said...

Oh what a darling boy- LOVE that smile, it just lights up his little face.

Sara said...

What sweet pictures - love the smile on his adorable face!

Amy said...

He is seriously gorgeous! I love his smile and exotic eyes! Don't you just love the pink too ;)?

The Labontes said...

Oh, my gosh, I could just pinch those little cheeks! What a great smile that boy has! Great new pics.
Kristy

Julie & Patrick said...

That killer smile and sparkling eyes just pulls at the old heart strings for sure!!

Julie R

Todd and Michele said...

He is beautiful! He is actually in that crib with our Dreyden (blue and yellow onesie) Looks like I found another cribmate of his! With any luck maybe we'll be traveling together! He's got a fabulous smile. If you send me your email I think I have a few of him in my shots too.

Peter and Nancy said...

He looks so happy and healthy . . . not to mention cute as a button! He is a handsome little guy. :o)
-- Nancy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Micah has amazing eyes and the sweetest smile. That smile of his just lights up his entire face. What a cutie!! Yeah for new pics.

Natalie said...

You don't know me, but I went to SDHS and graduated in 2006 and know your husband. My name is Natalie (Oliver) O'Dell, and my mom is the bookkeeper at the high school. But I just wanted to tell you how precious all 4 of your children are! I am such a supporter of adoption and would love to adopt some of my own one day! I am praying for your family daily and can't wait for him to be here!

Unknown said...

Micah is GORGEOUS! Congrats on receiving his precious pictures ~ he has an amazing smile ~ just like his mom and dad! =-)

~Anna Ralston-Kerrigan

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

What a little charmer!! He is one handsome little guy!!!