Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Man

My little man is growing up so quickly. He is only 2, but seems so grown up sometimes. Maybe having 3 older siblings plays a small part in that, but I am constantly amazed by Micah. He is talking sentences and constantly has us in stitches at his antics, facial expressions and conversations.

Last night he was carrying around my husband's cell phone. When my husband asked for it back, Micah began moving his thumbs all around and said, "No, Dad, I'm texting." When my husband replied, "No, you are not," Micah then said, "I'm checking my e-mail!" Such a little smarty pants! :)

Tomorrow, my other children will all be in school and it will just be Micah and Mommy at home. Already he is missing them. Every morning he begins by asking, "Where's Daddy? School? Class? Singing? Meeting?" Then he proceeds to go down the list..."Where's Hallie? Where's Emma? Where's Nay Nay?" It's going to be a long school year. :)

I must remind myself to make the most of this time with my precious child!

4 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Candice,He is so CUTE!! Sounds like he is a smart one!! I was thinking how I wish we could get together sometime.
Your in Tenn right,we are in KY!
Maybe one day!!:) Take Care and I hope that all is well! Gidget:)

Peter and Nancy said...

That mini-golf photo makes him look so old! I hope you enjoy the one-on-one time after the big kids go to school . . . Anya Rashi misses them all day, but it's nice to have time with just the two of us. :o)
Nancy

~izzati~ said...

cute baby ! ^^,

jasonliberty said...

Candice, He is just beautiful. I can't believe how grown up he looks. Such a sweetie!!!