Friday, June 20, 2008

Red Letters Campaign

Wow, besides the whole adoption support thing, blogging is opening up a whole new world for me. :) I live such a sheltered life. Some of the mom's have started posting some blogs for a site called the RLC or Red Letter Campaign. The title is based on the book by Tom Davis, "Red Letters," which really hits home about LIVING out your faith. (This book is next on my list to read.) I have read his book "Fields of the Fatherless," which is amazing and a must read for everyone. Anyway, this site is a place to blog about issues of adoption, poverty, AIDS, etc. I guess I will be joining the ranks and each week I'll try to post a blog that answers one of the questions they are asking on their site. I'm not an expert on anything, by any means, but I don't mind sharing my thoughts, so we'll see how it goes. :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

yay!!! More bloggers!!! Yippee!