Monday, April 28, 2008

In over my head!

Ok! I'm in over my head with this blogging thing, but everyone is doing it! I sound like a teen-ager instead of a mother of three...almost 4. I wanted a place to journal about our journey as our family grows again, this time through adoption in India. All the mom's on the forum seem to have blogs and I love reading them and seeing where they are on their journeys, so here goes. I am ready to try anything. :)

For our first bit of info...today we mailed off our dossier packet to our adoption agency. As soon as they receive it and approve it, we will go on the list to wait for a referral for our little boy. The last average I heard was a 5-6 month wait, but the Lord knows for sure. Maybe we won't have to wait that long.

8 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Great start! I'm so glad that you decided to do the blogging thing. Hopefully your wait for your son will be on the short side. Thanks for letting us follow along!

Kristi W. (from Dillon forum)

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

What a great start!! Can't wait to watch your journey to your little boy. We'll be right behind waiting for our little girl.

God Bless-
Maggie

Amy said...

Welcome to blogger world! If you will email me your email I will add you to my blog.

Amy (amyjo_99@hotmail.com)
(from Dillon forum - #6 on the list)

Julie & Patrick said...

See, that wasn't so hard! And, those of us to diligently follow blogs so appreciate another life changing story to follow along with :)

Julie R
(Devi's mom)

Todd and Michele said...

Great start! Looking or stalking for more information daily :)

Michele
(mom to Ahlyana and waiting for #2 at #5 on the Dillon list)

Peter and Nancy said...

Hi Candice & co. --

I can't wait to keep up with your family through your blog! We're cheering you on every step of the way.
-- Nancy (home with Anya Rashi for 4 mo.)
www.indiatoappleton.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice! I am soo excited for you all! I have loved reading your updates. We are praying for your family and we know you will be so blessed through the miracle of adoption!

Courtney

Cindy said...

Good start!! You won't regret doing this. You will soon be addicted to everyone's blogs, including your own!!!

CindyO (from the Dillon forum)